23KHZ 160kw electric high frequency Induction Heating Machine price
1. IGBT induction heating machine brief introduction:
Induction Heating offers a controllable and localized method of
heat without contact to the parts (components) being heated. The
heat is generated by inducing an alternating magnetic field into
electrically conductive materials. Induction Heating technology is
very low cost to run and normally creates significant costs savings
versus other traditional process heating technologies.
2. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
Induction heating is a process which is used to bond, harden or
soften metals or other conductive materials. For many modern
manufacturing processes,induction heating offers an attractive
combination of speed,consistency and control.
1. Hot forging for various hardware and tools, such as plier,
wrench, hammer, ax, screwing tools and shear (orchard shear).
2. Hot forging and quenching for various automobile and motorcycle
fittings, such as crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, chain
wheel,aluminum wheel, valve, rock arm shaft, semi drive shaft,
small shaft and small fork.
3. Quenching for electric tools, such as gear and axes.
4. Quenching for machine tools, such as lathe deck and guide rail.
5. Quenching for various hardware metal parts and machined parts,
such as shaft, gear (chain wheel), cam, chuck and clamp, etc.
6. Hot forging for hardware molds, such as small-size mold,
accessory of mold and inner hole of mold.
3. Technical Parameters of LSW-160 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||160kw|
|Cooling water flow||50L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|